[openFATE 310455] list dependent packages that trigger rebuild
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 19:03:38 +0200 (CEST)
Feature changed by: Jan Engelhardt (jengelh)
Feature #310455, revision 10
Title: list dependent packages that trigger rebuild

Buildservice: Unconfirmed

Requested by: William Brenneman (eocrates)

I have packages that use the openSUSE_Factory repo in the Build
Service, and periodically a required package (outside my project, i.e.
zlib) will be updated in the repository that triggers my packages to be
rebuilt.
Suggestion: list what package (plus maybe have old version # => new
version #) in Commit History of my package that triggered my package to
rebuild.

+ #1: Jan Engelhardt (jengelh) (2010-09-02 19:02:52)
+ Since it was not a commit in your package that triggered the rebuild,
+ recording a commit entry in, well, your package looks wrong too.