[openFATE 309483] Create Spacewalk compliance
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 05:09:02 +0200 (CEST)
Feature changed by: Alberto Passalacqua (GreenGeeko)
Feature #309483, revision 4
Title: Create Spacewalk compliance

Requested by: Stephan Kleine (bitshuffler)

We are currently lacking some free solution to manage servers /
clients.

Red Hats Spacewalk ( http://www.redhat.com/spacewalk/ ) provides their
enterprise solution to that problem.

Please make [open]SUSE compatible with Spacewalk so it will be possible
to manage it together with Red Hats products so it evolves to a one
stop solution to manage linux products within an enterprise enviroment
regardless of the vendor.

+ #1: Alberto Passalacqua (greengeeko) (2010-05-11 05:08:58)
+ I see this can be useful for SLE, but openSUSE has a different target
+ in my opinion, so I voted against this.

List Navigation