[openFATE 309252] Make vendor change updates visible and easy to install
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 11:47:46 +0200 (CEST)
Feature changed by: Martin Schlander (cb400f)
Feature #309252, revision 2
Title: Make vendor change updates visible and easy to install

Requested by: Martin Schlander (cb400f)

It requires too much work and knowledge to perform vendor changing
updates - especially if you only want single packages and not switch
- vendor for every package in a repo. I suggest to make single vendor
- changing updates easily installable via the sw_single Search tab. For
- example like this: 1) Make the existence of the update possibility
- visible with colouring - similar to current red and blue packages. 2)
- Make the vendor changing package installable via the context menu -
+ vendor for every package in a repo.
+
+ I suggest to make single vendor changing updates easily installable via
+ the sw_single Search tab. For example like this:
+ 1) Make the existence of the update possibility visible with colouring
+ - similar to current red and blue packages.
+ 2) Make the vendor changing package installable via the context menu -
Right click package -> Update with vendor change

List Navigation