[New: openFATE 309202] Gnome's applet icons with padding
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 20:04:53 +0100 (CET)
Feature added by: Ricardo Varas (RicardoVarasSantana)

Feature #309202, revision 1
Title: Gnome's applet icons with padding

Requested by: Ricardo Varas (ricardovarassantana)

I think it's be a great usability enhancement to have a padding for Gnome's
applet icons, I am talking about adding a couple pixels on both right and left
borders. Since not every icon has the same shape, sometimes having more than 5
applets side to side makes it look messy.

Other idea would be to have a special applet that could work as KDE's
Quicklaunch widget, so it automatically adds a padding to applets inside it's
area.

List Navigation