[openFATE 308458] Include Google Akonadi resource package for KDE 4
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 17:21:48 +0100 (CET)
Feature changed by: Todd R (TheBlackCat)
Feature #308458, revision 3
Title: Include Google Akonadi resource package for KDE 4

Package Wishlist: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Todd R (theblackcat)

Since August there has been an Akonadi resource that allows KDE users
to sync their google calendars with their KDE korganizer calendars and
sync their google address book with their KDE kaddressbook.  It is an
extragear program, meaning it is hosted on the official KDE servers.
However, it is not present in any of the official openSUSE KDE
repositories.  Considering how common use of Google calendars and gmail
seems to be, I think it would be very useful to people to provide an
official package for the software.

Here is the release announcement:
http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/4049

+ #1: Todd R (theblackcat) (2010-03-09 17:21:45)
+ This is available in the KDE4 community repositories now, so I think
+ this can be closed as completed.