[New: openFATE 309115] Integrate Apple Magic Mouse driver
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 11:10:04 +0100 (CET)
Feature added by: Andreas Schneider (Los_Andros)

Feature #309115, revision 1
Title: Integrate Apple Magic Mouse driver

Package Wishlist: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Andreas Schneider (los_andros)

Hello,

I'm using the Apple Magic Mouse and Apple Wireless Keyboard (both bluetooth).
The Apple MAgic Mouse has a Touch Screen surface for vertical & horizontical
scrolling. The left click and right click is working out of the box using the
standard kernel (also the KOTD).

You can find a development of the Aple Magic Mouse driver (hid-magicmouse)
here: http://github.com/entrope/linux-magicmouse

I was unable to build a kernel module and I'm not sure if the driver will be
integrated into the standard kernel, so it would be nice to have patched kernel
for the openSUSE standard kernel that supports the Apple Magic Mouse.

Regards

Andy

List Navigation