[openFATE 308518] Nautilus
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 12:38:21 +0000 (GMT)
Feature changed by: Thomas Schmidt (digitaltomm)
Feature #308518, revision 2
Title: Nautilus

- openFATE: Unconfirmed
+ openSUSE-11.3: New

Requested by: Marco Calistri (amdturion)

Wonder if someone can review Nautilus in terms of providing a bigger
flexibility into it usage.
For example:
1) if I try to open a .desktop file into ~.config/autostart, by right
clicking on such file, then I cannot choose any editor to view/edit it
-
2) if I try to move/copy/cancel... a file into a folder wherein I have
not permissions, Nautilus refuses, why don't offer to select a "su"
option in order to avoid making such kind of operations by exiting
Nautilus and using the terminal?
-
TKS

+ #1: Thomas Schmidt (digitaltomm) (2009-12-16 13:38:46)
+ I think it would be better to request this on
+ https://bugzilla.gnome.org/

List Navigation