[New: openFATE 308518] Nautilus
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 18:13:56 +0000 (GMT)
Feature added by: Marco Calistri (amdturion)

Feature #308518, revision 1
Title: Nautilus

openFATE: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Marco Calistri (amdturion)

Wonder if someone can review Nautilus in terms of providing a bigger
flexibility into it usage.

For example:

1) if I try to open a .desktop file into ~.config/autostart, by right clicking
on such file, then I cannot choose any editor to view/edit it

2) if I try to move/copy/cancel... a file into a folder wherein I have not
permissions, Nautilus refuses, why don't offer to select a "su" option in order
to avoid making such kind of operations by exiting Nautilus and using the
terminal?

TKS

List Navigation