[New: openFATE 308489] Source Code Distribution
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 16:04:56 +0100 (CET)
Feature added by: Andreas Jaeger (a_jaeger)

Feature #308489, revision 1
Title: Source Code Distribution

Buildservice: Evaluation

Requested by: Andreas Jaeger (a_jaeger)

Make it easy to download source packages of milestone and final releases, e.g.
with a specific web page with input of package name and release version.

Btw. we should also document in the wiki properly how we distribute source code
for milestone and final releases - and how for build service packages.

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: Source code availability is a requirement of the various Open
Source licenses, this feature will help us to do this properly and in a
documented way.

List Navigation