[openFATE 305808] 1-click install without permanent subscription to repo
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 10:26:26 +0100 (CET)
Feature added by: Johan Kotze (gogga)

Feature #305808, revision 1, last change by
Title: 1-click install without permanent subscription to repo

Requested by: Johan Kotze (gogga)

I would like to have the option of using 1-click install, but not be
permanently subscribed to the repositories. Example. I am interested in qcad.
It is in the education repository and it is the only package in that repository
that I am interested in. I use 1-click install, but now my system is updated to
be permanently subscribed to the education repo. This adds to the startup time
of zypper and all other package management tools. This could be quite easily
implemented by just disabling the repo once the install has finished or just
remembering which repo's were added during the 1-click install and just remove
them again.

List Navigation