[openFate 305081] openSUSE Testfeature
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 14:20:13 +0200 (CEST)
Feature changed by: Christopher Hofmann <cwh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Feature #305081, revision 13
Title: openSUSE Testfeature

openSUSE-11.1: New
Priority
Requester: Neutral

Requested by: Christopher Hofmann <cwh@xxxxxxxxxx>

Feel free to play around with this feature.

NDA: expiring 2042-12-24
external ID: 0815

#1: Christopher Hofmann <cwh@xxxxxxxxxx> (2008-07-18 14:23:08)
A great feature.

#2: Christopher Hofmann <cwh@xxxxxxxxxx> (2008-07-18 14:42:17) (reply
to #1)
Indeed

#8: Christian Boltz <suse-beta@xxxxxxxxx> (2008-07-18 20:48:42) (reply
to #1)
More than that. It's like a dream becoming true - FATE is finally open :
-) (however, entering new features seems to be impossible right now)
BTW: Can you implement a simple newline-to-[br] conversion? It's
annoying to type p tags all the time ;-)

+ #10: Christopher Hofmann <cwh@xxxxxxxxxx> (2008-07-30 14:20:03) (reply
+ to #8)
+ Typing HTML it is definitely annoying. I'll try to find a solution for
+ that
+ Maybe I will ad a checkbox that users can select if they want to write
+ HTML by themselves or if they would prefer a kind of auto-formatting.
+ Actually that would be an own FATE entry for the (non existing) product
+ openFATE ;)

#3: Christopher Hofmann <cwh@xxxxxxxxxx> (2008-07-18 14:44:50)
When you're alone, and life is making you lonely You can always use –
FA-TE

#4: Andre Duffeck <aduffeck@xxxxxxxxxx> (2008-07-18 15:23:40)
*cough*

#9: Stephan Binner <stbinner@xxxxxxxxxx> (2008-07-21 11:53:56) (reply