[Fate 303708] Mascot for YaST
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 08:00:10 +0200 (CEST)
Feature changed by: visnov
Feature #303708, revision 10
Title: Mascot for YaST

- openSUSE-11.1: Evaluation
+ openSUSE-11.1: Candidate
+ Projectmanager: Desirable

Requested by: aj@xxxxxxxxxx

Every successfull product has it's own logo and mascot. We should
create and market one for YaST as well, display it prominently on all
YaST project pages and also in YaST, e.g. in any About screens or as
easter egg.

#2: michl@xxxxxxxxxx (2008-04-24 12:46:55)
I'm fine with that. I think this should come out of the inner YaST
circle with some help from design people like Jakub.

#3: michl@xxxxxxxxxx (2008-04-24 19:54:31) (reply to #2)
And we should inlcude the community on that. Zonker might call for
ideas/participation for logo creation on his blog and news.openSUSE.
org

#4: dmacvicar@xxxxxxxxxx (2008-04-25 12:08:16)
# zypper moo
\\\\\