[opensuse-factory] Chromium - looking for maintainer
Heya all,

with the growing demands of chromium and my diminishing free time I
won't be really able to care for chromium in the future.

Any interested volunteers to take over its maintenance?

You need to be able to patch out gcc compilation issues and patch out
support for Leap as we have too old libs in some cases there.
In general most of the work can be cherry-picked from Fedora/Gentoo with
only minor tweaks on our side.
Most complex and breaking part is the vaapi hardware acceleration. Which
is currently borked as I don't have time to debug it further :(

If you are interested please request maintainership on the
network:chromium project and feel free to drop me an email if you happen
to have any questions.

Cheers

Tom