Re: Extremely slow XFCE desktop displayin (WAS) Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20200829 released!
Ciao Marco

On 9/1/20 6:23 AM, Marco Calistri wrote:

After last update I notice an extremely delayed XFCE desktop starting.

I input my login at lightdm-greeter as usual with XFCE selected then it
last almost 2 minutes before XFCE desktop becomes ready to be used.

Would like to know what could have caused this issue, since so far the
XFCE starting was extremely fast!

I cannot replicate it. Please open a bug tracker with systemd logs and
we can try to find out what it is.

Best,

Maurizio

--