Extremely slow XFCE desktop displayin (WAS) Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20200829 released!
Il 31/08/20 15:00, Dominique Leuenberger ha scritto:

Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.

Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&version=Tumbleweed&build=20200829

After last update I notice an extremely delayed XFCE desktop starting.

I input my login at lightdm-greeter as usual with XFCE selected then it
last almost 2 minutes before XFCE desktop becomes ready to be used.

Would like to know what could have caused this issue, since so far the
XFCE starting was extremely fast!

Thanks and regards,

--
Marco Calistri