[opensuse-factory] Unable to boot after upgrading to 20200824
Hi all!

I have a tumbleweed transactional server that is unable to boot after
automatically updating to snapshot 20200824. The error seems to occur
during volume mounting.

Related logs:

etc.mount: Directory /etc to mount over is not empty, mounting anyway
overlayfs: failed to resolve '/sysroot/var/lib/overlay/395/etc': -2
ignored apparmor.service errors
etc.mount: Mount process exited, code=exited, status=32/n/a
etc.mount: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
Failed to mount /etc.
bunch of dependency errors and related mounting errors

This warning occurs towards the start of the boot but I'm not sure
that it is related:
"sysroot-var.mount: Directory /sysroot/var to mount over is not empty,
mounting anyway."

Regards