[opensuse-factory] TW 20200816: Emacs and fonts
  • From: Peter Suetterlin <pit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 12:08:06 +0100
Dominique Leuenberger wrote:

Packages changed:
emacs (26.3 -> 27.1)

Just updated my system, which also included this.

Now the font system seems foobar. Emacs comes up with a different size and
font, and when I try to change the font via Options->Set Default Font I can
select whatever I want in the dialog that pops up, I will always get an error
message that the font could not be found, e.g.,

set-face-attribute: Font not available: #<font-spec nil nil Source\ Code\ Pro
nil nil bold italic nil 14.0 nil nil nil nil>

Anyone else having such issues?