Re: [opensuse-factory] Proposal: /tmp as tmpfs
On Fri, Jul 10, Bernd Ritter wrote:

Hi Thorsten,

I totally agree that it is a bad idea. Still I am using it that way. I put
data there, which i might need the next day, but often not longer. And I
want it to be gone after a while. And a self cleaning tmp (after some days)
was perfect for that :-)

enabling systemd automatic cleaning for /tmp should work even with tmpfs, and
don't reboot.

Thorsten

Cheers,

Bernd