Re: [opensuse-factory] Proposal: /tmp as tmpfs
Hi Thorsten,

I totally agree that it is a bad idea. Still I am using it that way. I put data there, which i might need the next day, but often not longer. And I want it to be gone after a while. And a self cleaning tmp (after some days) was perfect for that :-)

Cheers,

Bernd