Re: [opensuse-factory] Proposal: /tmp as tmpfs
Hello!

On 7/10/20 11:49 AM, Richard Brown wrote:
Does anyone have any objections, concerns, thoughts?

I'm fine with the idea, but it would be nice if existing systems wouldn't be
switched
over without asking, so that there is no unexpected loss of data - I do happen
have dumped some stuff into /tmp that I still need and I assume other users
might have
done the same. Better be safe than sorry.

It's definitely fine for new installations though.

Adrian