Re: [opensuse-factory] Proposal: /tmp as tmpfs
Hi Richard,

this is an overall good thing. As one could now rely on tmp being cleared on reboot.

And option to make this configurable (tmpfs vs real filesystem) would be extremly nice. I for one use /tmp as data dump for stuff I mostly dont care, but would be happy to have the data still available a for a couple of days to test out stuff, mostly while developing.

All the best,

Bernd