Re: [opensuse-factory] firefox 78.0.1 has problems with credentials using Lockwise
Hi,

just to streamline a bit because this all is a bit confusing.
Has anyone opened a bugreport yet to have one place collecting all
information?
Just repeating that I have 78.0.1 running in german and Lockwise and a
master password without any issues.
So whatever causes the issue still needs to be identified.

Wolfgang