Re: [opensuse-factory] firefox 78.0.1 has problems with credentials using Lockwise
Hey,

Am Donnerstag, 9. Juli 2020, 16:09:18 CEST schrieb Rainer Klier:
hi,

Am 06.07.20 um 15:27 schrieb Wolfgang Rosenauer:
Am 06.07.20 um 15:23 schrieb Rainer Klier:
do you use a master password for using lockwise?

yes

and do you use the package MozillaFirefox-translations-common?

i found out that this is, what is causing the problem!

as soon, as i uninstall MozillaFirefox-translations-common firefox 78 is
working, but of course only in english.

this is not really an answer/solution to your question/issue but an additional
observation.

After upgrading to todays Tumbleweed Snapshot (20200707) my Firefox started to
freeze (or at least does not accept any input anymore) after a short time of
usage. It works fine in safe mode so I thought it is related to extensions.
But disabling them did not solve the issue. After reading your thread here, I
realized that safe mode is english only too. So I remove MozillaFirefox-
translations-common an now the issue (freezing) is gone.

Best regards

Matthias Fehring

--
Das Gesetz hat zum Schneckengang verdorben, was Adlerflug geworden wäre.
(Friedrich Schiller - Die Räuber)

Und der Buschfunk spielt gerade mal nichts...

www.buschmann23.de
GPG-Key: 0x614C3258
GPG Fingerprint: B770 E0D0 69CF BFC1 5FE1 D78E 3A70 A936 614C 3258
< Previous Next >