Re: [opensuse-factory] Replacing libzypp stack with libdnf stack
Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxx> writes:

On Tuesday 2020-07-07 05:45, Carson Black wrote:

Lately, I've become somewhat displeased by a lot of shortcomings of
the libzypp stack in regards to how it serves openSUSE.[...]
From what I can tell, the only things that need any further
integration work besides just switching out the package manager would
be[...]

* "product" support
* downgrade support (zypper dup)

Downgrades are supported via `dnf distro-sync --allowerasing`
(allowerasing is necessary sometimes when packages get dropped from
Factory).

Cheers,

Dan

--