Re: [opensuse-factory] firefox 78.0.1 has problems with credentials using Lockwise
Am 06.07.20 um 15:23 schrieb Rainer Klier:
hi,

Am 06.07.20 um 13:59 schrieb Wolfgang Rosenauer:
it's not known to me and I haven't seen that on my system. My primary
password manager is another one but my legacy Lockwise data is still
there and fully working.

do you use a master password for using lockwise?

yes

anyhow, the moment i downgrade to version 77, the problem is gone.

there is something in version 78 which has problems when upgrading with
an existing profile.

i assume, when using version 78 with no profile, letting it create the
profile, it will work.

i think i will test this.