Re: [opensuse-factory] firefox 78.0.1 has problems with credentials using Lockwise
hi,

Am 06.07.20 um 13:59 schrieb Wolfgang Rosenauer:
it's not known to me and I haven't seen that on my system. My primary
password manager is another one but my legacy Lockwise data is still
there and fully working.

do you use a master password for using lockwise?

anyhow, the moment i downgrade to version 77, the problem is gone.

there is something in version 78 which has problems when upgrading with an
existing profile.

i assume, when using version 78 with no profile, letting it create the profile,
it will work.

i think i will test this.

--

Best Regards | Freundliche Grüße | Cordialement | Cordiali Saluti |
Atenciosamente | Saludos Cordiales

*DI Rainer Klier*

DevOps, Research & Development