Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: [RFC] OpenSUSE Distribution Tiers Policy
Am 03.07.20 um 19:11 schrieb Dirk Müller:
I would like to get your input and start a discussion around :

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:OpenSUSE_Distribution_Tiers_Policy

Thanks to all who provided feedback. I've incorporated all of it and
updated it to 20200703 now:

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:OpenSUSE_Distribution_Tiers_Policy

I consider this the final draft.

Please provide any feedback you might have until July 10th.

The document explains a list of checkmark items that are required to
be fulfilled in order to be able to apply to becoming a primary
architecture, right?

What's the outcome of an approval to become primary though?

Ie after aarch64 gets promoted to primary, will it be removed from
openSUSE:Factory:ARM and be and added to the "standard" repo in
openSUSE:Factory?
Will staging projects, including ADI build aarch64?

cu
Ludwig

--
(o_ Ludwig Nussel