Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20200630 released!
  • From: Axel Braun <axel.braun@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2020 08:38:13 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 2. Juli 2020, 01:23:54 CEST schrieb Doug:
On 7/1/2020 6:00 PM, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.

Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&versi
on=Tumbleweed&build=20200630

Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug
on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please
see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports

/snip/

Do you recommend that I download and install 20200630 in my new
computer, which has not Linux in it yet?

If you want to have Tumbleweed on it, yes.
There is no point in waiting for day X in a rolling release
(except there is a kown issue with a release - which is not the case AFAIK)

Cheers
Axel