Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20200630 released!

On 7/1/2020 6:00 PM, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:

Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.

Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&version=Tumbleweed&build=20200630

Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug
on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please
see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports

/snip/

Do you recommend that I download and install 20200630 in my new computer, which has not Linux in it yet?
--doug