Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE in a Pinephone
El 1/7/20 a las 12:28, Rhaytana escribió:
I'd be happy to assist with an English translation, Victor, at least if
you're interested.  I'll send you an email.

Great! You are free to translate and publish in news.o.o following
CC-by-sa license!! :)

Maybe Douglas or someone else from marketing team wants to make a new
interview to Adrian in English for news.o.o

Greetings!

--
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a

Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.com/

Herramientas para proteger tu privacidad
https://victorhck.gitlab.io/privacytools-es/