[opensuse-factory] openSUSE in a Pinephone
Hello listmates

Maybe you can also want to enjoy with openSUSE in a smartphone. A
Spanish hacker has create images to install our loved distro in a
pinephone device.

I published an interview (in spanish) for my blog¹, and here you have
the images² to install in a PinePhone smartphone and a repo in GitLab³
to hack and help to port some applications to a smartphone.

Hope you like the project!!
Greetings!

[1]
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.com/2020/06/29/instalar-opensuse-en-un-pinephone/
[2]
https://mirror.alefnode.com/service/rest/repository/browse/opensuse-pinephone-images/
[3] https://gitlab.com/slem.os

--
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a

Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.com/

Herramientas para proteger tu privacidad
https://victorhck.gitlab.io/privacytools-es/