Re: [opensuse-factory] Accounts, accounts, accounts
Am 22.05.20 um 18:08 schrieb Andrei Borzenkov:
22.05.2020 10:22, Bernhard M. Wiedemann пишет:
Changing email address is currently not possible, but it is on the ToDo
list.

Was it not possible with Novell/Microfocus backend as well? Or it is new
after migration? I may need to change e-mail in the near future; any ETA
when it will be possible?

It seems I was wrong and it is already possible with

https://idp-portal.suse.com/univention/self-service/#page=setcontactinformation

I even tested it with a dummy account.
You might need to go through the "Verify E-Mail Address" workflow after the update.

Also, it might be useful to log into bugzilla after the change, so it updates its user database - email addrs are the primary identifier there.

Ciao
Bernhard M.