[opensuse-factory] Everything upscaled after latest upgrade!?
  • From: Peter Suetterlin <pit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 17:10:04 +0100

Hi,

I just did a zypper dup to get my TW to the latest state.

I'm running Plasma.
Many/most applications now suddenly are upscaled substantially, and I can't
find the setting that caused this. Seems to be QT related(?), applications
like xterms or GIMP are not affected...

Just noticed: If I change the window size of an application like KStars, the
width and height are off by a factor of two. When I bring it to full screen
with it says width 1280. If I do the same with IMP I get the correct 2560
(having a WQHD display)....

Any hints? This really s***s.....