Re: [opensuse-factory] Accounts, accounts, accounts
22.05.2020 10:22, Bernhard M. Wiedemann пишет:
Am 22.05.20 um 07:26 schrieb Andrei Borzenkov:

Account Preferences - Account Information redirects to Novell site.
There are reports that E-Mail in bugzilla does not match E-Mail on
idp-portal without any possibility to change it.

See also
https://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php/540202-Cannot-change-email-address-in-bugzilla/page2

at least the problem of Larry R appeared in our ticket tracker and I
hopefully solved it.

Changing email address is currently not possible, but it is on the ToDo
list.

Was it not possible with Novell/Microfocus backend as well? Or it is new
after migration? I may need to change e-mail in the near future; any ETA
when it will be possible?