Re: [opensuse-factory] Python2 is EOL - List of package candidates to be removed soon
On Wed, 2020-05-13 at 12:13 +0200, Olav Reinert wrote:
Forgot about that one. Since it "builds" just fine I assumed it was OK.
I'll do the conversion to python3 myself, and test that it still works.
Maybe even pick up some of the enhancements that have popped up on
various forks on Github.

Would you mind extending the deadline for deletion by a week for this
package?

Hi Olav,

Thanks for your message. Works for me. I'll keep that one around a bit
longer.

Cheers,
Dominique
< Previous Next >