[opensuse-factory] Blender, openCOLLADA and OpenImageIO need a maintainer
  • From: Dave Plater <dplater.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 13:23:49 +0200
It's with a heavy heart I resign from maintaining blender and the
packages I created to add requested features to it. I've maintained it
since the previous maintainer no longer had time in August 2009,
version 2.49a.
It's not an easy package to maintain and I've dealt with many bugs in
that time but unfortunately a toxic character has made this difficult,
I don't get paid to put up with this.
I could present plenty of evidence going back over a year of the
harassment from this particular graphics and electronics maintainer, I
gave up on kicad a while ago but I really haven't got the time.

Dave Plater