Re: [opensuse-factory] Why am I no longer a maintainer of graphics/OpenShadingLanguage

On 09/05/2020 15:41, Marcus Hüwe wrote:
On 2020-05-09 13:45:08 +0200, Dave Plater wrote:
Hi, I created the package OpenShadingLanguage for blender as I have created
many others. I was wondering why my request to Factory was taking a long
time and discovered that I had been removed as a maintainer for the package.
I wish to know from the graphics maintainer why this has been done.

What about directly asking the maintainer?:)

osc log -M graphics/OpenShadingLanguage
osc rdiff -M -r 28:32 graphics/OpenShadingLanguage

might be helpful.

Marcus (not a graphics maintainer)

I was the maintainer, I created the package.
Looks like StefanBruens maybe he can state his reason on this list.

Thanks
Dave