Re: [opensuse-factory] LS_OPTIONS not defined anymore for Zsh
  • From: İsmail Dönmez <idoenmez@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 06:30:15 +0200
Hi,

On 04 May 16:56 2020, Ignacio Taranto wrote:
Oh, I see.

I let you know if something else is broken.

I did a diff and I see the following variables are still lost:

GPG_TTY
LS_COLORS
LS_OPTIONS

I'm only unsure about setting GPG_TTY, anyone who uses gpg can set it up the way
they want. Any opinions on this from others?

Regards,
ismail

--
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by laziness.

SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, Maxfeldstrasse 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany
GF: Felix Imendörffer (HRB 36809, AG Nürnberg)