[opensuse-factory] initrd -> initramfs
Hi,

In an effort to get the naming right. I would like to propose renaming
the /boot/initrd-$(uname -r) images to /boot/initramfs-$(uname -r).img.

Rationale: We are not using initrd's (that is: actual block devices) for
a long time now. Instead, an initramfs is a cpio archive that gets
deflated to a tmpfs. And, this would allow me to drop some more of our
vendor patches off dracut.

I am currently collecting affected packages. So far I found:

- aaa_base (refresh_initrd script)

- YaST

- grub

- kdump