Re: Name for the new openSUSE release (was: [opensuse-factory] The community)
On Tue, 14 Apr 2020, Johannes Kastl wrote:

On 14.04.20 at 15:20 Gerald Pfeifer wrote:

As an aside, Jump is an awful name, since it's a way too common of a
word in the English language to build any reasonable branding around it.

Isn't Jump more like $JUMP, its actual name to be determined?

We should decide on a sensible name very soon, otherwise Jump will be
mentioned
in dozens of places already... :-(

Leap, Jump, Walk, Sleep, Eat ... who cares about names. I like Eat.

Anyway, I thought Jump is an intermediate thing alongside Leap 15.2
until it all becomes unified Leap 15.3 again (in case the plan works
out and acceptance is there).

Richard.

Johannes

--
Richard Biener <rguenther@xxxxxxx>
SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, Maxfeldstrasse 5, 90409 Nuernberg,