Re: [opensuse-factory] Bumblebee up for grabs
On Thu, Apr 09, 2020 at 03:49:40PM +0200, Mathias Homann wrote:
##
__NV_PRIME_RENDER_OFFLOAD=1 \
__GLX_VENDOR_LIBRARY_NAME=nvidia \
glxinfo | grep "OpenGL renderer"

mathias@kirika:~>

und mit intel:
mathias@kirika:~> __NV_PRIME_RENDER_OFFLOAD=1
__GLX_VENDOR_LIBRARY_NAME=nvidia
glxinfo | grep "OpenGL renderer"
X Error of failed request: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for
operation)
Major opcode of failed request: 156 (NV-GLX)
Minor opcode of failed request: 6 ()
Value in failed request: 0x0
Serial number of failed request: 78

mathias@kirika:~> sudo /usr/sbin/prime-select get-current
Driver configured: intel

Hmm. I currently see the same issue. :-( Is there anybody else, for whom
this still works?

Mir fällt da noch auf, dass vulkaninfo sich über fehlende libs beschwert:
ERROR: [loader] Code 0 : libVkICD_mock_icd.so: cannot open shared object
file:
No such file or directory

I can reproduce that.

ERROR: [loader] Code 0 : /usr/lib64/nvidia/libGL.so.1: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
ERROR: [loader] Code 0 : /usr/lib/nvidia/libGL.so.1: cannot open shared
object
file: No such file or directory

This I cannot, but I see other fatal error messages.

Oh well ...

Thanks,
Stefan

Public Key available
Stefan Dirsch (Res. & Dev.) SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH
Tel: 0911-740 53 0 Maxfeldstraße 5
FAX: 0911-740 53 479 D-90409 Nürnberg
http://www.suse.de Germany