Re: [opensuse-factory] Bumblebee up for grabs
Am 2020-04-08 09:18, schrieb Mathias Homann:

Well, at least with my laptop the main difference between prime and
bumblebee
is... that bumblebee works.

NVidia Geforce 840M here.

ok, it seems that I've got it to work now, but the powersaving escapes
me:

https://github.com/openSUSE/SUSEPrime#nvidia-power-off-support-with-435xxx-driver-and-later-g05-driver-packages

lists a few files that need to be copied in places in /etc
...but not where to find those files! and according to locate (after
updatedb) they do not exist on my system.
I'm on Leap 15.1 here.

Could someone provide the content of those files, or tell me what
package they should be in?

Cheers
MH

--