Re: [opensuse-factory] Bumblebee up for grabs
Am Dienstag, 7. April 2020, 09:58:52 CEST schrieb Dan Čermák:

Another warning for potential takers: Bumblebee is considered deprecated
by its author, has known & unfixable issues (poor performance, no Vulkan
support) and hasn't had any upstream activity since 2013. The way
forward is PRIME offloading and should be preferred to Bumblebee
wherever possible.

Well, at least with my laptop the main difference between prime and bumblebee
is... that bumblebee works.

NVidia Geforce 840M here.

And I really do not want to just switch all graphics to the nvidia card, I do
like my battery life...

Cheers
MH

*Mathias Homann*
Mathias.Homann@xxxxxxxxxxxx[1]
OBS: lemmy04
Jabber (XMPP): lemmy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IRC: [Lemmy] on freenode and ircnet (bouncer active)
telegram: https://telegram.me/lemmy98[2]
keybase: https://keybase.io/lemmy[3]
*gpg key fingerprint: 8029 2240 F4DD 7776 E7D2 C042 6B8E 029E 13F2 C102*

--------
[1] mailto:Mathias.Homann@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[2] https://telegram.me/lemmy98
[3] https://keybase.io/lemmy