Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Updates on Tumbleweed with proprietary nvidia drivers installed could be more reliable I guess
+1. I fully support your proposal. For now I use a customized zypper script to
check if the nvidia driver matches the kernel version and only upgrade if it
matches.
Although recent Nvidia driver has improved its compatibility with the latest
kernel, I still prefer that TW can put in some efforts to make the nvidia
driver and kernel version consistent. Specifying the max/min kernel version in
the nvidia package seems to be a good start.

Best,

- xz

--
Xu Zhao