Re: [opensuse-factory] MySQL Workbench GRT python2 + libffi8 crash
  • From: Mykola Krachkovsky <w01dnick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2020 14:52:54 +0300
вівторок, 7 квітня 2020 р. 14:22:28 EEST Richard Biener написано:
I suspect python-ffi opens libffi by its development symlink (or uses some
other weird way of obtaining "some" libffi library). libffi7 and libff8
are not binary compatible which might explain why shoveling in libffi.so.7
works but not libffi.so.8.

So I should create bugreport for python then, right?

Unfortunately this backtrace doesn't tell anything useful.

Using backtrace with debuginfo [1]. Maybe it would be more helpful.

[1] https://susepaste.org/8375151

--
Kind regards,
Mykola Krachkovsky