Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE:LEAP:15.1 missing dependency /usr/bin/bash for testssl.sh
Hello,

Am Freitag, 3. April 2020, 20:50:35 CEST schrieb mararm:
not sure if this is the right place but ...
I tried to install
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/network%3Autilities/testssl.sh
on a Leap 15.1 box and it complained about a missing dependency on
/usr/bin/bash
Contrary to tumbleweed, bash in Leap 15.1 is only found at /bin/bash
Ignoring the dependency and then fixing the shebang in
/usr/bin/testssl.sh
seems to work.

Usually my recommendation would be to open a bugreport (or a submit
request ;-) - the testssl.sh script needs to change the shebang to
/bin/bash when built for Leap 15.x or older.

However, this was so simple that I just submitted the fix myself ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
[wMware/VirtualBox] It's even better with KVM, all inside the kernel :-)
at least now we can have new kind of war, emacs versus vim start to be