[opensuse-factory] Re: Stalled SR for telegraf and request for maintainer role
Hi Manuel,

On 02.04.20 at 10:06 Manuel Schnitzer wrote:
On Wed, 1 Apr 2020 19:27:31 +0200
Johannes Kastl <kastl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

SR#781648 is open for 28 days, and still no maintainer reacted. Jeff
(jfkw) wanted to step in, as no progress was made on this.

Can someone please check this SR and accept it?

I'm sorry that your request seemed to be ignored. However, I just
didn't see it.

OK. Any idea why? Too many mails from OBS?
I just wonder if there was anything I could have done to make it more visible?

I made you maintainer because I don't use this package since almost 3
years.

Feel free to accept your request.

Thanks. Should I remove you as maintainer? How about Nick?

Kind regards,
Johannes

--
Johannes Kastl
Linux Consultant & Trainer

B1 Systems GmbH
Osterfeldstra├če 7 / 85088 Vohburg
http://www.b1-systems.de
GF: Ralph Dehner
Unternehmenssitz: Vohburg / AG: Ingolstadt,HRB 3537