Re: [opensuse-factory] [Tumbleweed] mpv no longer plays movie files on samba share on Tumbleweed
Thank you!! Will the fix be pushed to Packman?

Best,
Xu

--
Xu Zhao
i@xxxxxxxxxx

On Wed, 1 Apr 2020, at 12:38 AM, İsmail Dönmez wrote:
Hi,

On 31 Mar 20:59 2020, Xu Zhao wrote:
May I ask if there's any progress on this bug?
Sorry if it's not the right place to complain, but I really need this
feature during my self-isolation at home :-/

Fix is submitted: https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/790242

Regards,
ismail

--
Aus so krummem Holze, als woraus der Mensch gemacht ist,
kann nichts ganz Gerades gezimmert werden. — Immanuel Kant

SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, Maxfeldstrasse 5, 90409 Nuernberg,
Germany
GF: Felix Imendörffer (HRB 36809, AG Nürnberg)

Attachments:
* signature.asc