[opensuse-factory] Stalled SR for telegraf and request for maintainer role
Hi all,

SR#781648 is open for 28 days, and still no maintainer reacted. Jeff (jfkw)
wanted to step in, as no progress was made on this.

Can someone please check this SR and accept it?

Also, I filed SR#788585 to apply for maintainership of telegraf, as we are using
that for one of our customers I can help maintaining that package, if this is
acceptable.

Kind Regards,
Johannes

--
Johannes Kastl
Linux Consultant & Trainer

B1 Systems GmbH
Osterfeldstra├če 7 / 85088 Vohburg
http://www.b1-systems.de
GF: Ralph Dehner
Unternehmenssitz: Vohburg / AG: Ingolstadt,HRB 3537