Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE:Leap:15.2 - Build fail notification
Am 01.04.20 um 00:04 schrieb openSUSE release team:
Dear Package maintainers and hackers.

Below package(s) in openSUSE:Leap:15.2 have been failing to build for at
least 4 weeks. We tried to send out notifications to the
configured bugowner/maintainers of the package(s), but so far no
fix has been submitted. This probably means that the
maintainer/bugowner did not yet find the time to look into the
matter and he/she would certainly appreciate help to get this
sorted.

- perl-DateTime-Format-DateParse

Hi,

The package builds fine in devel project and builds fine in Factory
and all 3 code streams have the same package source. So I can't tell
what the problem is - one of the SLE packages below I'm afraid.

Greetings, Stephan

--
Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and
don't get so worked up about things.